There are instruction manuals for trainers, 45-minute LGT workouts (and the music to go with them), 20-minute SGT workouts, one-to-one PT workouts, specialist boutique workouts and an exercise library covering all of the workout components.
It’s all available as video on the Escape Training portal, backed up by an impressive set of binders presented in a smart box. This really is a comprehensive programming package that clubs can get up and running fast, and that will cover many months of scheduling.
WHO IS IT FOR?
HIIT THE DECK works great as an introduction to functional training for members who have had limited exposure to it so far. It includes exercises and workouts embracing cardio, strength and plyometrics, giving people a fantastic whole body experience.
The program has also been designed in a way that lets trainers ramp up the intensity for more advanced members. Imagine a large group or a compact boutique studio space, full of people moving quickly between step routines, plyometric jumps, resistance band work and bench presses. The pace and resistance levels can be increased according to participant fitness levels: there is no limit on the amount of challenge that can be achieved with HIIT THE DECK.
Here's what you get in your HIIT THE DECK package:
- Training Manual (binder and online pdf).
- Operations Guide (binder and online pdf).
- Exercise Library (videos with coaching notes).
- Six 45-minute exercise-to-music workouts for large group programming (videos, coaching notes and ready-to-download music).
- Ten 20-minute workouts for small group programming (videos with coaching notes).
- Six workouts ready for personal training (videos with coaching notes).
- Eighteen specialist boutique studio workouts covering lower, upper and total body (videos with coaching notes).
- The Deck Time Trial (video and template document).
- Marketing materials (posters, flyers and social media content for you to use).
- Additional Information