WHO IS IT FOR?
The typical MOVE IT participant will be looking for more variety and fun – and better results – than they can get from other workouts. It’s the combination of the HIIT approach and the group format that packs such a punch. This leads on to much greater engagement with the club or trainer and a long-term commitment to their fitness journey.
MOVE IT provides a fun, challenging, self-paced workout for members of most fitness levels. It has been designed from the ground up in a way that lets people of different capabilities work out together.
There are instruction manuals for trainers, 30-minute workouts, 45-minute workouts, warm-up and cool down exercises, bonus workouts, product-specific workshops, fitness tests, and an exercise library covering all of the workout components.
It’s all available as video on the Escape Training portal, and backed up by an impressive set of binders presented in a smart box. This really is a comprehensive programming package that clubs can get up and running fast, and that will cover many months of scheduling.
Here's what you get in your MOVE IT package:
- Program Principles Manual (binder and online pdf).
- How to Guide (binder and online pdf).
- Exercise Library (videos with coaching notes).
- Twenty-four 30-minute workouts (videos with coaching notes).
- Twenty-four 45-minute workouts (videos with coaching notes).
- Warm-up and cool down exercises (videos with coaching notes).
- Thirty Bonus Workouts (templates with coaching notes).
- Six Fitness Tests (templates with coaching notes).
- Seven Product Training Workshops (online access to workshop materials including videos).
- Marketing materials (posters, flyers and social media content for you to use).
- Additional Information
SKU S-830150 (MIB001)